Working with youth in Kapiti to achieve violence free lives .
WE CAN HELP!!!
• are experiencing anger that ends up in verbal or physical fights, threatening others, or harming others, property or yourself
• are having conflicts with parents, family/whanau, teachers, other kids, or anyone else
• are a victim of violence, abuse or bullying
• have been a victim of, or have witnessed, family violence at some stage in your life
Would you like to….
• Learn to express your anger safely?
• Learn safe alternatives to violence?
• Learn about choices and skills that will help you reach your full potential in life?
…does this sound like you?
We can offer:
A specialised group programme
• Individual education and counselling
• Family work
KLWV runs a youth programme through Kapiti College. There may be no cost to attend if it is part of this programmes or if you have been directed to attend by another service provider with contracted funding in place.
Note if it is an emergency call NZ Police 111
KLWV Phone: 04 298 1404 (staff work part-time but messages will be checked regularly)
KLWV Address: 5 Sheffield Street, Paraparaumu (Postal: PO Box 2097, Raumati Beach, Raumati)
Free Family Violence Information Line: ph 0800 456 450 – provides self-help information and connects people to services where appropriate. It is available seven days a week, from 9am to 11pm, with an after-hours message redirecting callers in the case of an emergency.